- The supreme court case, Tata vs Mistry, in which Shapoorji Pallonji (SP Group)- the largest non-Tata stakeholder, has asked to retract their share in Tata Sons and swap it for a pro-rata stake, will have a court judgment on 2nd December 2020.
- Tata may offer as much as ₹21,900 crore upfront to buy a part of the Mistry family’s 18.4% stake in the Tata group holding company. A major part of the funds would come from TCS buyback where Tata Sons own a 72% stake.
- The Share price of Reliance Industries fell significantly in the last week by almost 10%. The possible reasons could be the severe margin fall in its petroleum business earnings, or the recent battle brewing between Amazon and Reliance Industries as Amazon challenges the Future group from entering into a Rs 24,700 crore agreement with RIL.
- Cloud computing firm- Amazon, will start up an AWS (Amazon Web Services) in Telangana with an estimated capital of almost $2.7 billion making it the largest FDI (Foreign direct investment) that Telangana has ever attracted.
- This will continue to attract further investments in technology and make Telangana the preferred destination for companies that are looking to set up any data centers in the future.
Also read: Quick tips for financial planning in 2021
- The Coronavirus vaccine produced by Pfizer and BioNTech, on 18th November 2020, was analyzed to be more effective than previously thought. It has no serious side effects; only 3.7% experienced fatigue and 2% had a headache.
- However, there is a big challenge in the distribution of the vaccine. This is because it needs to be stored at a temperature as low as -80 C and will pose a problem for logistics. The vaccine will be submitted for regulatory approval soon.
- Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency created in 2009 has gained a lot of popularity and rose above $18,000 on 18th November 2020 to its highest in three years, and its market capitalization has hit an all-time record of $336 billion proves to be the currency of the future.
- The main advantage of investing in Bitcoin is the structure of blockchain, which can record everything at every point by anyone ensuring safety, however, this also comprises a major disadvantage that there is no physical presence of the asset and all the information is on a cloud, posing a risk of loss of information.
A financial planning platform where you can plan all your goals, cash flows, expenses management, etc., which provides you advisory on the go. Unbiased and with uttermost data security, create your Financial Planning without any cost on: http://bit.ly/Robo-Fintoo
To Invest and keep regular track of your portfolio download: Fintoo App Android http://bit.ly/2TPeIgX / Fintoo App iOS http://apple.co/2Nt75LP‘
Disclaimer: The views shared in blogs are based on personal opinion and does not endorse the company’s views. Investment is a subject matter of solicitation and one should consult a Financial Adviser before making any investment using the app. Making an investment using the app is the sole decision of the investor and the company or any of its communication cannot be held responsible for it.