- Vodafone Idea Group – Vodafone Group is evaluating to sell its stake in Indus tower to infuse capital in Vodafone Idea to meet capital requirement. This action takes place when the global leader of Vodafone ask its promoter to infuse capital in the Group. It is a discussion going on and if they want to implement this process, UK- Vodafone need to bring its shareholder on Board.
- Bajaj Finance Payment APP – Bajaj finance is planning to introduce its payment app – Bajaj Pay. it will help its customer in term of there all payment solution like EMI, PPI, UPI and Credit Cards bill. They will mostly lunch this app in Q4 for 2021. Apart from this, they will also include other services on this app like loans, insurance solution, Investment advisory and other financial services. This move is slow but not late. Due to growth in seamless transaction and market opportunities, we see good potential growth in this company.
- L&T construction arm bags order worth up to5000 Cr in Bangladesh – l&T construction arm bagged order of Rs. up to – 5000 k order form Bangladesh to built infra for transmission of electricity to enhance the power transfer capacity. Scope of the work involves design, supply, installation, testing and high voltage transmission line. wth this news share of the company was of trading 1.13 per cent higher.
- Infra Bonds ( Budget 2021 ) – to make infrastructure bonds more attractive, the government may provide additional tax benefits up to Rs.20,000/- over and above of 80c investment ( Rs.150000/-). This movement will help to save tax for Individuals and also help to generate fund for Infra development to government.
- Amazon – Future group – Reliance deal – Indian stock exchange had given green signal to Future group to sell its asset to Reliance with was ties between its business partner Amazone.com Inc.Indian Stick exchange have to issues with the deal and given approval to Future group and reliance. The outcome of this dispute is to, who will emerge as retails market king to be worth around $740b years by 2024.
A financial planning platform where you can plan all your goals, cash flows, expenses management, etc., which provides you advisory on the go. Unbiased and with uttermost data security, create your Financial Planning without any cost on: http://bit.ly/Robo-Fintoo
Disclaimer: The views shared in blogs are based on personal opinion and does not endorse the company’s views. Investment is a subject matter of solicitation and one should consult a Financial Adviser before making any investment using the app. Making an investment using the app is the sole decision of the investor and the company or any of its communication cannot be held responsible for it.