Markets extended gains on Monday by ending in green for seventh consecutive trading session and attempting resistance of 18,600. For the next few days, 18500-18666 is seen as a crucial resistance after Dollex 30 i.e. Sensex in USD terms has managed to close above its Septembers highs on Monday. On downside short term support is seen 18445 on closing basis. Earnings Today- ACC, Heildelberg Cement, HUL, ICICI Prudential, ICICI Sec, Navin Fluorine, Nestle India, Rallis India.
U.S indices extended gains to a fourth consecutive session on Monday while the Dow Jones ended slightly lower as investors shrugged off weak data and inflation concerns and shifted their focus to earnings reports. The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 36.15 points, or 0.1%, to 35,258.61, the S&P 500 gained 15.09 points, or 0.34%, to 4,486.46 and the Nasdaq Composite added 124.47 points, or 0.84%, to 15,021.81.
Stocks in news
- PNB Housing Finance is considering rights issue for raising capital, after calling off the Carlyle deal, as per reports
- DrReddys gets USFDA approval for generic of Revlimid
- Coal India arm MCL dispatches over 547,000 tonnes of dry fuel
- CG Power Says signed binding term with Evie Real Estate for sale ofits Mumbai land for INR3.82b
- Dixon Technologies Says unit Padget in pact with Orbic to make smartphones
- Edelweiss Financial Announces divestment of insurance broking business; IRDA approves Gallagher acquisition of EGIBL
- Indian Energy Exchange Meet on Oct. 21 to consider free share issue
- L&T Infotech 2Q net income +21% y/y to 5.52b rupees, beats est. 5.21b; Revenue +26% y/y to 37.7b
- Poonawalla Fincorp- Says Poonawalla Housing to consider upto INR10b bond issue on Oct. 22
- State Bank of India- RBI imposes monetary penalty on bank for non- compliance
- Steel Authority of India Says LIC cuts stake in SAIL to 6.68% from 8.69% June-Oct.
- Tata Coffee Q2 group net income 340.4m rupees vs 232m y/y; revenue 5.54b vs 5.47b y/y
- TTK Prestige To consider stock split on Oct. 27 meeting
Must Read: Hybrid Funds And Its Types
A financial planning platform where you can plan all your goals, cash flows, expenses management, etc., which provides you advisory on the go. Unbiased and with uttermost data security, create your Financial Planning without any cost on: http://bit.ly/Robo-Fintoo
Disclaimer: The views shared in blogs are based on personal opinion and does not endorse the company’s views. Investment is a subject matter of solicitation and one should consult a Financial Adviser before making any investment using the app. Making an investment using the app is the sole decision of the investor and the company or any of its communication cannot be held responsible for it.