Markets opened with a gap-up on Tuesday and rallied higher to close more than 2% with Bank Nifty outperforming by a wide margin and closing above the 39.000 mark. The 8-Bar reversal has activated a major reversal from the downtrend and the appearance of a breakout in the spread of the Nifty 50- Nifty500 Index, the gains in large-cap stocks are expected to accelerate further.
The bullish flag setup in Nifty 50- Nifty 500 which has taken almost 12 months seems to be complete now and should act as a key catalyst for Nifty’s journey towards 19,867 in the near term.
Adding to it, SGX Nifty is on a verge of a breakout from a broadening descending wedge on an hourly basis, which is placed at 17475, above which Nifty 50 may straightway hit the 19,000 mark.
Spread of Nifty 50- Nifty 500 Ind & SGX Nifty
Stocks to watch
Positive Read through
- Bajaj Finance AUM as of Sept 30 at Rs 2.18T, up 31% Y/Y; Capital Adequacy Ratio as of Sept 30 at 25.1%.
- Zee Ltd- Zee-Sony Merger Approved by CCI Subject to Conditions.
- Hexaware Technologies -Hexaware Cloud Transformation platform gets US patent approval.
- Jubilant Food Jubilant Foodworks Dutch Unit Increases Stake in DP Eurasia.
- GOA Carbon Approve raising up to INR2b via shares issue.
- IRB Infrastructure Says refinance of loan by Solapur Yedeshi Tollway project.
- Ratnamani Metals Buys a majority stake in Ravi Technoforge.
- RIL- Reliance Jio Launches Beta Trial of Jio True 5G in 4 Cities; Jio Select Users to Get Unlimited Data in 5G Welcome Offer.
- State Bank of India -Fitch Affirms State Bank of India at ‘BBB-’; Outlook Stable.
- Tata Steel Cut its stake in Oman’s Al Rimal Mining to 51% from 70%.
- Zydus Life gets the final USFDA nod and 180 days of shared exclusivity for Brivaracetam tablets.
Negative Read through
- Godrej Consumer Sees high single-digit sales growth in 2Q; Expect a mid-teen decline in 2Q EBITDA.
- IndusInd Bank Says SEBI imposed Rs 10m fine on the bank.
A financial planning platform where you can plan all your goals, cash flows, expenses management, etc., which provides you advisory on the go. Unbiased and with uttermost data security, create your Financial Planning at Rs. 99/-
Disclaimer: The views shared in blogs are based on personal opinions and do not endorse the company’s views. Investment is a subject matter of solicitation and one should consult a Financial Adviser before making any investment using the app. Making an investment using the app is the sole decision of the investor and the company or any of its communication cannot be held responsible for it.