Markets rallied on Thursday on the back of gains from the auto sector with the Nifty ending higher by 1% and the breadth of the market remaining firm.
A fall in Brent crude prices and an expected change in guard in the Maharashtra govt are key catalysts that could trigger a 10-15% upswing in short term.
Yesterday, the Nifty had a volatile swing throughout the trading session before ending higher but this volatility may settle down once the Nifty manages to close above 15683.
S&P Dollex 30
Stocks to watch
Positive Read Through
- Accenture Reports Strong Earnings for Q3, Raises Full-year Revenue Guidance.
- Hero Motocorp to hike prices of vehicles by up to 3000 from Jul 1.
- Thermax to buy two renewable energy companies for 1 lakh each
- M&M Finance announced its partnership with BigHaat, India’s leading Agri Digital Platform.
- ONGC Videsh announces new discovery in Colombia.
- Nykaa expects the beauty & personal care market to grow in double digits.
Negative Read Through
- Bombay HC clears decks for Yes Bank vote at Dish EGM
- Copper prices slipped to a 16-month low, negative for Hind Copper, Vedanta.
A financial planning platform where you can plan all your goals, cash flows, expenses management, etc., which provides you advisory on the go. Unbiased and with uttermost data security, create your Financial Planning at Rs. 99/-
Disclaimer: The views shared in blogs are based on personal opinions and do not endorse the company’s views. Investment is a subject matter of solicitation and one should consult a Financial Adviser before making any investment using the app. Making an investment using the app is the sole decision of the investor and the company or any of its communication cannot be held responsible for it.