byLavish BhambhaniFebruary 3, 2021
- Is VPF still a good fixed income invest? Want to reduce your taxation smarter?VPF will give a person (in the 30% tax bracket) a 5.8% return post taxes. For smarter taxation options – pull out your EPF money (taxable interest component) at the age of 61 when your income would not be in the 30% bracket.
- Tata consumer products acquired 100% of the issued and paid-up equity share capital of Kottaram Agro Foods for 155.8cr The acquisition will open up new market opportunities for the company that has been expanding its distribution in the country and building stronger foods and beverages play.
- The government has proposed drastic changes to the LIC act of 1956 that pertain to the capital structure, composition of the board, dividend payments to policyholders, and governing norms of the state-owned life insurance company ahead of its public listing.
- The 3,800 crores, Brookfield REIT IPO opened for subscription today. This is the third such issue in India and the only institutionally managed public commercial real estate vehicle.
- Dixon tech. board approves stock split – 5 shares for every share held. over the past year Dixon tech. has surged nearly 300%. This move will encourage retail investors to be a part of their growth journey.