byAnil VermaDecember 3, 2020
- Ceat Tyres – Ceat tied up with Nissan to supply Securarange of tyres for Nissan magnite Model. Ceat is providing the best in class in these segments and the design is made in such a bay that they make less noise on-road and give a comfortable ride experience. These tie-ups help ceat to acquire more business in tyre segments.
- Hero MotoCop – due to lockdown and low availability of public transport there is huge potential growth in 2 wheeler segment as demand is increasing in personnel vehicles. in November Herocop sold 519091 units which are 14 % higher than last year’s November sales.
- Company Holds a better position in the market in terms of Market which means they have a various variety of products for Entry and Executive levels. The biggest strength which is reachability to Rural and Semi-Urban area. Almost 60% of sales come from rural areas.
- Tie up with Harley Davidson also adding advantage to the company and this will help the hero to come in premium segment bike range.
- Bharti Airtel – Nettle Infrastructure Investment ( Subsidiary of Bharti Airtel ) increased 4.94 % Stake in Bharti Infratel for Rs. 2882.32 cr and due to this stock in rose up by 2.78 % at 10 am. P 5 Asia Holding Investments Mauritius sold 6.65 crore scrips of Bharti Infratel at Rs 215.5 per share.
- Now the Nettle and Bharti Airtel holds 18.62 % and 23.04 % stake in Infratel. Indus tower which is India’s largest Standalone Mobile network tower merged with Infratel this will be the reason for increasing the stake in Infratel .vodafone hold around 28.12 % stake in the merged entity. Yesterday Vodafone has raised there tariff rates which will help gain airtel to acquire more customers on board with a better connectivity network.
- Indigo airlines – Indigo is operating 1000 daily flights which are 70 % of pre covid level. India resumed its domestic flight on 25 May in pandemic with 33% of passenger capacity. As unlocking happens in the subsequent month the passenger-carrying capacity increase from 33% to 70 %. Ronojoy Dutta ( CEO ) Indigo Said,” we are operating 70% of our pre covid capacity and will continue to grow in 2021.
- With supportive government policy, the incentive to Airlines industries, Unlocking the economy and development in Veccacine will help to grow Airlines industries in India. As limited players in the Airlines industries now, the outlook is positive for this company.