To subscribe click here: http://bit.ly/2Kzmqcy
Estate Planning: https://youtu.be/dqupS–Kwqc
We always care for our loved ones and wish that nothing in the world hurts them. We can be assured that they are protected if we have Will. Will is a legal and bonafide document which comes into effect on the unfortunate event of the death of the Testator. An executor has to assign the assets and money to specific individuals who are later termed as legal heir. These legal heirs then become entitled to their share as per the designated Will.
Here are some pointers which need to be considered while writing a Will
* Appointing an executor An executor is a person who would carry out the execution of Will which will include distribution and assignment of assets as named by the testator. * Witnesses Always remember to have 2 witnesses to the Will which will authenticate the Will
* Medical certificate Doctor’s certificate assures that the testator had a sound mind while writing Will and will make it legally authentic.
* All legal details of the testator Will shall have all accurate and complete details of the testator like PAN, full name etc. * Bequeath in percentage The testator can also assign the property as bequeath to any person.
* Beneficiary and the asset assignment Always mention the beneficiary name and the asset which should go to him * Will should be signed and dated
* Avoid overwriting in Will to ensure its authenticity
2 important suggestions
1 – Get the Will registered
2 – Video record the Will
Stay tuned for our upcoming videos on Will Vs Nomination Vs Joint Holding…….
Chat with our Chatbot on www.mintyapp.in or Contact us on +91 9699 800 600
Follow us on