To subscribe click here: http://bit.ly/2Kzmqcy
Estate Planning: https://youtu.be/dqupS–Kwqc
We always care for our loved ones and wish that nothing in the world hurts them. We can be assured that they are protected if we have Will. Will is a legal and bonafide document which comes into effect on the unfortunate event of the death of the Testator. An executor has to assign the assets and money to specific individuals who are later termed as legal heir. These legal heirs then become entitled to their share as per the designated Will.
Here are some pointers which need to be considered while writing a Will
* Appointing an executor An executor is a person who would carry out the execution of Will which will include distribution and assignment of assets as named by the testator. * Witnesses Always remember to have 2 witnesses to the Will which will authenticate the Will
* Medical certificate Doctor’s certificate assures that the testator had a sound mind while writing Will and will make it legally authentic.
* All legal details of the testator Will shall have all accurate and complete details of the testator like PAN, full name etc. * Bequeath in percentage The testator can also assign the property as bequeath to any person.
* Beneficiary and the asset assignment Always mention the beneficiary name and the asset which should go to him * Will should be signed and dated
* Avoid overwriting in Will to ensure its authenticity
2 important suggestions
- Get the Will registered
- Video record the Will
A financial planning platform where you can plan all your goals, cash flows, expenses management, etc., which provides you advisory on the go. Unbiased and with uttermost data security, create your Financial Planning without any cost on: http://bit.ly/Robo-Fintoo
Disclaimer: The views shared in blogs are based on personal opinion and does not endorse the company’s views. Investment is a subject matter of solicitation and one should consult a Financial Adviser before making any investment using the app. Making an investment using the app is the sole decision of the investor and the company or any of its communication cannot be held responsible for it.
Stay up-to-date with the latest information.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqupS--Kwqc Important points to consider while writing a Will Why do I have to...